How can I make my Twitter less stressful?
Spending a few minutes unfollowing some unsavory or uninteresting accounts you’ve added to your timeline over the years can make checking Twitter a much less stressful experience. Click the down arrow next to any of the tweets in your timeline and you’ll also see an option labeled Show less often.
How do I make my Twitter more friendly?
In this article, you’ll read about 10 excellent user interface features that can enhance the Twitter web experience.
- Enable grouping of friends and followers. …
- Auto Complete in Tweets. …
- Text links in tweets. …
- Tweets-threading. …
- Allow Tweets directed to a group of people (“group tweet”) …
- Display meta data through hover tooltips.
How do you streamline a Twitter feed?
Another way to quickly pare down your feed is to make your Twitter account private. That way, only people that you approve can read your Tweets, which will automatically limit the number of re-Tweets and direct messages that you’ll receive.
How do I change my Twitter back to normal?
Hate the Twitter Redesign? Don’t Worry, You Can Revert Back
- Open Twitter.com.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click “Switch to legacy twitter.”
- You can then choose to give feedback on the changes and new features, or simply revert back to the previous layout.
Does Twitter give anxiety?
Not only has social media been proven to cause unhappiness, but it can also lead to the development of mental health issues such as anxiety or depression when used too much or without caution.
What does show less often on Twitter?
When you mark a Tweet as Show less often, it helps Twitter better understand the types of Tweets that you’d like to see less of in your Home timeline. We may use this information to optimize and tailor your experience in the future. You can access this option from the icon in a Tweet.
Why you should not use Twitter?
It’s addictive. Like other social networks, checking Twitter can be addictive. It can become the activity you turn to habitually whenever you’re not occupied with something else. A Twitter addiction might not be as damaging as a drug addiction, but it’s a compulsion you don’t need in your life.
Can you customize your Twitter feed?
To configure your feed layout, navigate to Twitter Feeds » Customize. Here you can set your feed’s width, height, and custom CSS. After you can choose from 3 different layout settings including: List: a Twitter feed displayed as a full-width list of tweets.
Can you filter out retweets?
The good news is that Twitter offers users a quick and easy way to filter out those pesky Retweets. … From there, users just need to click or tap on the “Turn off Retweets” link at the top of the list, and then Twitter will provide a confirmation that Retweets for that account are turned off.
Why does Twitter not show all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.