To enable it, tap the menu icon at the top right of the app (for Android) or the three lines in the bottom right-hand corner (for iPhone) and select ‘Settings and Privacy’ (represented by a cog icon). Here, you’ll see the ‘Dark Mode’ option (with a moon icon).
How do I put Facebook in Dark Mode on iPhone?
Enable Facebook Dark Mode on Android and iOS
- On Facebook Home, tap the “hamburger” menu icon with three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” in the main menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the sub-menu.
- Select “Dark Mode” to open the custom options.
- Select “On” to activate Dark mode.
Does Facebook have a Dark Mode iPhone?
7. Re-open the Facebook app. You should now have access to Dark Mode again by going to Menu (via the button with three horizontal lines at the bottom of the app), then selecting “Settings and Privacy”, then “Dark mode”.
How do I get Dark Mode on my iPhone 11?
Use Dark Mode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, then tap Display & Brightness.
- Select Dark to turn on Dark Mode.
Why there is no Dark Mode in my Facebook?
Normally, you can find Facebook’s Dark Mode by hitting the “hamburger” menu button (in the top-right corner on Android, or the bottom-right corner on iOS), then tapping on “Settings & Privacy.” The option for Dark Mode should appear in the expanded set of options. … Then, swipe the Facebook app up and away.
How do you change your Facebook background to black?
How to Activate Facebook Dark Mode on Android
- Update your Facebook.
- Go to the hamburger menu and open “Settings and privacy”.
- Find the “Dark Mode” option and turn it on.
How do I unlock Dark Mode on Facebook?
Go to Facebook.com and log in. In the top-right corner, select the downward-facing arrow icon. In the drop-down menu that appears, click “Display & accessibility.” Under “Dark Mode,” click the circle next to “On” to enable the feature.
Did Facebook take away Dark Mode?
Some believed that the organisation removed the feature entirely from the Facebook app. Many others expressed that they were not happy with the light mode on Facebook as it hurts their eyes. However, the feature was not removed but due to some unknown issue, it stopped functioning on both the Android and iOS platform.
How do I take Facebook off Dark Mode on my iPhone?
How to turn on or off Dark Mode in Facebook for iPhone or iPad. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad, and tap the hamburger button on the bottom right corner. Scroll down to the “Settings & Privacy” section and tap on it to extend it. Then, find the Dark Mode button and tap on it.
Is Dark mode better for battery iPhone 11?
Quick note: If you have an iPhone X or newer, you’re probably using an OLED screen — the only exceptions are the iPhone 11 and iPhone XR, which use LCD. … In a dark mode test, PhoneBuff found that dark mode on an iPhone XS Max used 5% to 30% less battery life than light mode, depending on the screen’s brightness.