You can access Instagram from any web browser on your computer, such as Safari or Google Chrome. Go to www.instagram.com. Type instagram.com in your address bar and hit the Enter button. Click on the “Log in” link.
How do I open Instagram on Google Chrome?
Here’s how to set up and use Instagram for Chrome:
- Set up Instagram for Chrome. After installing Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button that appears in the Chrome toolbar. …
- Use Instagram for Chrome. To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. …
- Delete Instagram for Chrome and revoke access.
Why is Instagram not working on Chrome?
Relaunch Google Chrome and try to access Instagram in normal mode. … Disable or remove the extension from Chrome to fix the issue. Try clicking on the Update button in the Extensions section to download and install any pending updates for the extension.
Can I login to Instagram on my computer?
Instagram on a Desktop. You can access Instagram on your PC or Mac using a web browser to review your feed, like and comment on posts, view your profile, and follow or unfollow people. Instagram also recently added the ability to send and receive direct messages.
Why can’t I log into Instagram on the computer?
because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. Logging in from a new device that Instagram doesn’t recognize (which requires further verification).
How do I install Google Chrome?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google Chrome.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
- To start browsing, go to the Home or All Apps page. Tap the Chrome app .
How do I open my browser on Instagram?
Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
Why is my IG not working?
If the problem is caused by a bug, you can fix Instagram by uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app. … Simply tap on Uninstall, then go back to Google Play Store and reinstall the latest version of Instagram. Sign in again and see if it works.
Why my Instagram account is not working?
Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram. If restarting your device doesn’t help, please try using Instagram both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
How do you fix Instagram problems?
How to fix the Instagram story problem?
- Clear the Instagram app’s cache.
- Force stop the Instagram app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app.
- Log into your account on a browser.
- Update the Instagram app to the latest version.
- Switch between mobile Data and Wi-Fi.
- Check your phone’s time and date.
How can I view Instagram on my computer without an account?
All you have to do when looking for an Instagram profile without an account is type the Instagram website URL in your browser followed by the account’s username. For example, you can type in “www.instagram.com/[username]” and see the account’s photo feed.
How can I use Instagram on my computer?
Using the Instagram Website or PC App. Go to https://www.instagram.com in your web browser. The official Instagram website will load. You can use Instagram’s website to browse your feed, view stories, read and reply to messages, manage your settings, and follow new users.
To request a login link:
- On the login screen, tap Get help logging in. …
- Enter the username, email address, or phone number associated with your account, then tap Next. …
- Select either your email address or phone number, then tap Send Login Link.
Why can’t I log into my second Instagram account?
This means: Any additional accounts you haven’t already added to your single Instagram login will require separate login information. If you remove an account from your single Instagram login or change the password on an individual account associated with that single login, you won’t be able to add it back.