Can you hide your personal Facebook profile?
Click the “Who can look up your profile by name or contact info?” drop-down menu and select “Friends of Friends” or “Friends” to limit the people who can view your Facebook profile. This hides your profile from being visible in public searches on Facebook or from search engines like Google.
How do I hide my Facebook page?
Open the Facebook page that you want to delete, and then tap the “Settings” icon from the top-right corner. Here, go to the “General” section. If you want to hide the page, go to the “Page Visibility” section, and just tap the “Unpublish” option. That’s it.
How can I hide my Facebook page without deleting it?
How to Disable a Facebook Page Without Deleting It
- Go to the Page menu at the top of your Page and click Settings.
- Under General, which is the first tab under Settings, click Page Visibility.
- Select Edit and check the box next to Page Unpublished.
- Click Save Changes to unpublish the Page and hide it from the public.
How can I be anonymous on Facebook?
How to make yourself anonymous on Facebook: Change your name
- Click the down arrow in the top-right corner of the Facebook website. …
- On the General Account Settings page, click the Edit button next to your name. …
- Click Review Change to choose how your name will appear in your profile.
What happens if I unpublish my Facebook page?
Published Pages are visible to the public. Unpublished Pages are only visible to the people who manage the Page. Unpublishing your Page will hide it from the public, including the people who like your Page, and your Page won’t be visible to the public until it’s published again.
How do I hide my Facebook business page from someone?
From Page settings:
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- At the top, click , then click Switch Profile.
- Select the Page you want to use.
- Click your Page photo at the top right of Facebook, click Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy, then click Blocking.
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps are also unable to provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
Do I have to use my real name on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Facebook is a community where people use their authentic identities. We require everyone to provide the first and last names they use in everyday life so that you always know who you’re connecting with. This helps keep our community safe.
Is using a fake name on Facebook illegal?
People use fake names on the Internet all the time—but that doesn’t make it legal. Whether for Facebook accounts, Xbox Live, or a pointless survey that your friend asked you to fill out, using a fake name online in any capacity could get you arrested.