Open Safari browser on iPhone and visit www.facebook.com. 2. Once you are on Facebook, tap on the AA icon in URL and select Request Desktop Website option in the drop-down menu. This will take you to the desktop version of Facebook, after which you can login to your Facebook Account and start using Facebook.
How do I get the desktop version of Facebook?
You can access the desktop version of Facebook on you phone by using your internet browser instead of the app. Simply open your mobile browser and access this URL: http://www.facebook.com/home.php.
How do I open Facebook desktop on my phone?
This works whether you’re on Chrome, Safari, or Samsung Internet, and it doesn’t matter if you’re on iPhone or Android. Just open your browser, navigate to Facebook, and log into your account as you normally would. Now, input www.facebook.com/home.php in the address bar.
How do I get the desktop version of my iPhone?
How to request a desktop site on the iPhone?
- Open the Safari browser and navigate to any website.
- Once the website loads, click the “aA” icon available in the top corner positioned before the address bar. It opens the website view menu.
- From the available options, choose the “Request Desktop Website” option.
How do I change Facebook mobile to desktop?
1. Access Desktop Version of Facebook Using Chrome Browser
- Open Chrome Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet.
- Tap on 3-dots Menu icon located at the top right corner and select Desktop Site option in the drop-down menu.
- Now, visit Facebook.com and you will be landing on the desktop version of Facebook.
How do I switch to desktop mode?
How to Enable Desktop Site in Chrome Android?
- Launch the Chrome browser on Android.
- Open any website that you want to view in desktop mode.
- Tap on. for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.
Is there a Facebook desktop app?
This feature isn’t available on the Android app, but it is available on these devices. Select a device to learn more about this feature.
How do I open Facebook in browser?
If you have a phone with web access, enter m.facebook.com into your web browser. On most phones, you can access the internet browser from your phone’s menu. To save time, you can add Facebook to your phone’s bookmarks. Keep in mind that the Facebook mobile site is the version that works with most mobile browsers.
Does iPhone have desktop mode?
To request a desktop site on the iOS 13 Safari app, you’ll need to use a menu hidden in the search bar. Not all webpages will allow you to load a desktop site in Safari. Once you request a desktop site, Safari will automatically default to that setup whenever you load the page.
Where is desktop on my phone?
On your Android device, open Chrome and navigate to a website. Once there, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen to open up the main menu. Look down the list and you’ll see an option for Desktop site. Tap this and you should see the site automatically revert to the desktop version.
How do I request desktop site on iOS?
How to Request Desktop Site on Safari iPhone or iPad?
- Launch the Safari browser app on iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Website URL that you want to request a desktop website.
- Tap on the AA icon within the URL bar.
- From the available list, select the Request Desktop Website option.