Can you delete old photos on Facebook?
You can only delete photos that you’ve uploaded to Facebook. … Click the photo to open it. Click and select Delete Photo. Click Delete to confirm.
How do I delete old photos and videos on Facebook?
Tap on the photo and then tap on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner. From the drop-down menu, choose “Delete Photo.” In the prompt, tap on “Delete.” Repeat this process until you delete all photos on your Facebook profile.
How do you mass delete old posts on Facebook?
Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts.
- Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk. …
- You can filter your posts by: …
- When you’re sure of the posts you want to erase, and they’re all selected, click on the Next button.
How do you permanently delete photos?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
What can you do if someone posted a photo of you on Facebook without your permission?
If you object to the photo being posted on an online content host, you can report the breach directly to the content host (eg, Facebook) and ask them to remove it. Facebook is supposed to remove content if they believe it is a breach of their Statement of Rights and Responsibilities).
What to do if you can’t delete photos?
Go to “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Google“. From there, you can select the Google account you are using, then uncheck the “Sync Picasa Web Albums” option. Now under “Settings” > “Application manager“, swipe over to “All” > “Gallery“, and select “Clear data“.
How do you remove Facebook profile pictures?
To delete a Facebook profile picture:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Photos then select the Profile Pictures album.
- Tap the picture you want to delete.
- Tap More Options, then tap Edit Photo.
- Tap Delete.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
Position the mouse cursor to the right of the name of the Facebook friend in the post. An “X” appears to the right of the cursor. Click the “X,” then the “Remove Post” link.
How do you hide all your photos on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click “Photos”
- Click “Albums”
- Use the audience selector tool under each album to change the privacy to “Only Me”
How can I delete all my Facebook pictures in one click?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums at the top, then click the album you want to delete.
- Click the settings icon in the top right and select Delete Album.
- Click to confirm.
Can I delete everything on my Facebook?
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t provide a method for mass deleting your history (unless you delete your account entirely). But there are some browser extensions, like News Feed Eradicator for Facebook or Social Book Post Manager, that can help you do exactly that. We’ll use Social Book Post Manager as an example.
How do I clean up my Facebook feed?
Below, we’ve shared some quick ways to clean up your Facebook news feed by removing all the unwanted content.
- Unfollow, Take a Break, or Snooze. …
- Hide Post- See Fewer Posts Like This. …
- Stop Seeing Posts from Groups & Pages. …
- Reduce Personalized Ads. …
- Report a Post. …
- Prioritize Who to See First.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.