Getting paid means you need to set a price. As a rule of thumb, you can get paid $10 per thousand Instagram followers. If you have 10,000 followers, for example, you can get paid about $100 per sponsored Instagram post (10,000/1,000 = 10, 10 x $10 = $100).
How do you get paid for sponsored posts on Instagram?
Make money on Instagram FAQ
You can get paid on Instagram in the following ways: Creating sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience. Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products. Creating and selling a physical or digital product or offering a paid service.
How much do Instagram sponsors charge?
When deciding how much to charge for a sponsored Instagram post, ALWAYS start with this simple formula: Charge $10 for every THOUSAND followers you have. In other words, charge 1% per thousand followers.
How do I get sponsors to pay me?
Have a great sponsor proposal.
- Start with a story. It could be your story, or the story of someone whose life you changed. …
- Describe what you do. This is your mission statement. …
- Benefits. …
- Describe your demographics.
- Create an advisory board. …
- Ask for the money. …
- Promise deliverables. …
- Don’t sell yourself short.
How much money does 1000 Instagram followers make?
Brands typically pay anywhere from $10 per 1,000 followers to $500 for every 1,000 followers depending on your niche and engagement. If you have around 1,000 followers and want to make money, you should look into coupling your Instagram with other marketing channels.
How many followers do you need to get paid on Instagram?
Instagram. You need a minimum of 5,000 Instagram followers and 308 sponsored posts a year to generate $100,000. That may be easier than you think: A recent HBO documentary showed how everyday people can manipulate Instagram and other platforms to become famous online influencers.
How much do Instagram ads cost 2020?
Typically companies on average pay, $0.50 to $1 per click. In highly competitive industries, for example, apparel, you’ll pay more. The cost of Instagram ads may go up to $3.00 per click.
Instagram Ads compared to Facebook Ads.
|Social Network||CPC||CPM (cost per thousand impressions)|
How much do celebrities charge for Instagram posts?
How much money does 1 million Instagram followers make? An influencer with 1 million Instagram followers will make $10,000 per post. If you are an influencer with more than 1 million followers, you can charge anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000 per post or campaign.
How much does Instagram pay per post?
It is not unheard of for those with more than 100,000 followers to earn $700-$900 per photo. Those with 500,000 followers can command $2,000 to $3,000 per sponsored photo posted.
What do sponsors get in return?
Sponsors offer funding or products and services to support events, trade shows, teams, nonprofits, or organizations. In exchange, you get business exposure and a chance to connect with new customers.
How do you attract sponsors?
How to Attract New Event Sponsors and Increase Revenue
- Give sponsors the information they need to make an informed decision. …
- Use previous event examples and experiences working with sponsors. …
- Make sure you have a strong social presence. …
- Use visual resources to help drive narrative.
How can I apply for sponsorship?
Making an application
- Your details. Name. Company. Telephone number. Email address. Postal address.
- Brief details of the sponsorship. Please provide very brief answers to these questions: Name of your sponsorship/event. A one-line description of the sponsorship/event. The fee being sought, inclusive of all taxes.