Tap your profile picture at the rightmost side of the tab area alongside the bottom. Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left, then choose “Settings. “ Pull down on the Settings screen to reveal a hidden screen.
How do I put Instagram on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I get Instagram back on my iPhone home screen?
How to restore an app to the home screen
- Go to the App Library.
- Find the app you want to restore. You can do that with the automatic folders, or by using the search bar.
- Tap and hold the app’s icon until the pop-up menu appears.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
Where did all my Apps go?
The place where you find all apps installed on your Android phone is the Apps drawer. Even though you can find launcher icons (app shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, tap the Apps icon on the Home screen.
How do I put an app on my iPhone home screen?
Start by swiping over to the right-most home screen on your iPhone to open the App Library. Here, locate an app that isn’t already on your home screen. Long-press on the app’s icon until a menu pops up. Tap the “Add to Home Screen” button from the context menu.
Why are my apps not showing on my home screen iPhone?
If the app is still missing, delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store. To delete the app (in iOS 11), go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage and find the app. Tap the app and on the next screen select Delete App . After the app’s deleted, go back to the App Store and redownload the app again.
How do I put apps on my home screen?
Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app. You’ll find images of each Home screen.
- Slide the app to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I get my home screen back to normal?
Here’s how to reset to the default. Open the Settings app. Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use). Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap the home button.
- Select the home screen you want to use.
- Tap Always (Figure B).
How do I get my messages back on my iPhone home screen?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you find the Messages app, tap to hold it until all the apps jiggle then tap and drag that app to your Home screen.
How do I unhide apps on my iPhone home screen?
Scroll to Hidden Items, then click Manage. Find the app that you want to unhide. Click Unhide, then click Done. The app reappears in your Purchased list.
How do I restore an icon on my iPhone?
To control reordering the icons on your iPhone, go to the iOS Settings menu (the gear icon located on the home screen), go to General > Restore, select Restore Home Screen Layout from the screen that opens and confirm by pressing the Restore Home Screen button at the bottom.