How do I fix YouTube wrong on Chrome?
How to Fix the YouTube Something Went Wrong Error
- Refresh the Google sign-in page. …
- Close other opened tabs. …
- Restart your web browser. …
- Update your browser to the last stable version. …
- Clear browser cache. …
- Check your proxy settings. …
- Try using Google Chrome. …
- Remove Chrome extensions.
How do I fix YouTube not playing?
Here’s how to get YouTube working again when it stops playing videos:
- Refresh the YouTube page, and see if the video plays.
- Try adjusting the video quality by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the video. …
- Close your browser, and reopen it. …
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reload the YouTube page.
Why are videos not playing on Chrome?
Some video or game issues are caused by Chrome extensions, plugins, or something saved in your cache or browser data. On your computer, open Chrome. New Incognito Window. In the Incognito window, go to the site with the video or game.
Why do I get errors on YouTube?
Error messages can pop up on YouTube for a variety of reasons and annoy you. If you don’t have a fast, stable Internet connection, it can cause errors. There might be a problem with your browser or one of the extensions running on top of it, or the video you’re watching could be at fault.
Why does my YouTube have error?
There are many root causes of error messages. Many are out of YouTube’s control, including a bad Internet connection and insufficient memory on your device. Some of the most common error messages are: ‘Please check your network connection (Retry).
How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
How to Unblock YouTube on Chrome? If you want to unblock YouTube on chrome then you will want to use a VPN. Just get a VPN (we recommend NordVPN), connect to a server the closest to you, or in another country if it is blocked in your country, and then launch YouTube and enjoy.
Why the YouTube is not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
Why is my YouTube not working on my laptop?
Web Browser Issues
Upgrading your browser to the latest version, updating the plugins installed on it (particular Adobe Flash), disabling extensions that may be conflicting with YouTube and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies may all help to resolve problems with YouTube.
How do I reset my YouTube?
Clearing search history in the YouTube app
If you are looking to clear your search history on either your Android or iPhone, you simply need to log into the app. Hit the “Library” icon. Select History Settings > Clear Search history. You can also clear your entire watch history here by selecting that option too.
How do you refresh YouTube?
Update the YouTube app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Does my Chrome need to be updated?
The device you have runs on Chrome OS, which already has Chrome browser built-in. No need to manually install or update it — with automatic updates, you’ll always get the latest version.
How do I clear my cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.