How do you reset your explore feed on Instagram?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do you fix the Explore page glitch on Instagram?
A handful of Instagram users affected by the glitch might get lucky, because some have been able to successfully retrieve their lost Explore content by simply refreshing the page a few times over, according to Refinery29. If you have the time, maybe consider logging out and back in again, too.
What happened to my Instagram explore feed?
The Explore feed is now removed from its original position at the bottom and has been replaced with a dedicated reels tab. The Instagram explore page has been updated to focus more on the Instagram Reels. It has been pushed to the bottom of the page, and a dedicated reels tab has been added in its place.
Why is my explore page on Instagram not working?
If you’re experiencing the reset issue, we recommend trying to restart the app, and then just remain patient. Before long, your Explore Page will probably be back to normal. Well, mostly normal, anyway. You will still see a bunch of Reels on your Explore Page now that Instagram has officially added that functionality.
Why is my IG not working?
If the problem is caused by a bug, you can fix Instagram by uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app. … Simply tap on Uninstall, then go back to Google Play Store and reinstall the latest version of Instagram. Sign in again and see if it works.
Why is my explore page on Instagram reset?
The app understands the content a user is searching for. The content related to it is filled in the feed with customised content. This keeps the user getting repetitive content. For this, the user needs to clear and reset the explore page.
How do you fix Instagram problems?
How to fix the Instagram story problem?
- Clear the Instagram app’s cache.
- Force stop the Instagram app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app.
- Log into your account on a browser.
- Update the Instagram app to the latest version.
- Switch between mobile Data and Wi-Fi.
- Check your phone’s time and date.
How do I get rid of Explore page on Instagram?
Show fewer posts like this
- Open Instagram and log in to the account using your credentials.
- Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see.
- Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
Why has my Instagram feed changed?
Today Instagram announced it will be changing the order of posts in its feed. … With a relevancy-optimized feed, Instagram will lose some momentum as a real-time content feed because users will not always see the most recent posts at the top of their feed.