- Go to your Facebook Developer Dashboard.
- In the left navigation menu, click on Settings, then click on Basic in the submenu.
How do I manage my privacy on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Privacy and select Privacy Settings. For other things you share on Facebook, you can select the audience before you share.
- Go to Google Sites and create a new site.
- Click Publish and give your site a name.
- Go to the Google Play Console.
- Select your app.
- Select Store Listing.
Facebook uses and shares your personal information in many ways that basically operate on this same principle: By aggregating it (making a big pile of the data), they make sure that you’re not personally attached to the information itself.
We’re not asking for new rights to collect, use or share your data on Facebook. We’re also not changing any of the privacy choices you’ve made in the past. … We explain how we use data and why it’s needed to customize the posts and ads you see, as well as the Groups, friends and Pages we suggest.