To access your saved drafts, go to your profile and tap the overflow icon then select Drafts. You can also access your drafts by tapping into the composer box, then tapping Drafts within the box. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
Where are my draft tweets desktop?
Step 1: Just like creating the drafts, click on the feather icon at the bottom of your screen. Step 2:You’ll notice a new option at the top of your typing box called “Drafts”. Select it to view all your saved drafts.
How do I find my saved draft post?
Open the Facebook app and log into your account, if necessary.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.” …
- Select the desired page. …
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”
Can you get your drafts back on Twitter?
Recover Twitter drafts from the website
Open Twitter composer. In the top right corner, click on Unsent Tweets. Switch to the Drafts tab if Scheduled is selected. Click on any Draft tweet, and it will appear in the composer in full.
How do I send a draft tweet?
Later, when you want to tweet, follow these steps:
- Open the Compose Tweet window.
- Tap ‘Drafts’ in the top right on the Twitter app / Select Unsent Tweets on a browser.
- You will then see a tab with all your tweet drafts.
- Tap one to open and finish your tweet.
How do I get my drafts?
You can learn how to get to your drafts on your Droid smartphone by following a few steps.
- Open the Gmail application on your Droid.
- Press the menu button, then tap “Go to labels.”
- Scroll down, then tap the “Drafts” label. Your Gmail drafts are displayed on this screen.
- Tap on a draft to continue typing your email.
How do I find a saved draft on Facebook?
It’s in the left panel toward the bottom. Click Drafts. It’s in the left panel under the “Posts” header. You will find all of your saved drafts here.
Where is my saved draft on facebook Iphone?
Open your Facebook Page. Then tap Activity at the top of your Facebook Page, you will see a screen like this. Tap Draft Posts to access, view and manage your saved draft, unpublished posts in your Facebook page. You can delete a draft post or publish it immediately from there.
Does deleting Twitter delete your drafts?
If you delete your Twitter app you lose drafts? Who saves draft tweets, anyway? Yup. … When you delete app, all files stored locally get deleted too.
Where are my draft tweets Iphone?
To access your drafts at any time, tap the Tweet icon, then tap Drafts. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
What happens if I uninstall Twitter app?
If the Twitter for Android app came preloaded on your device, it may not be possible to remove the app completely. Uninstalling will uninstall the latest update. After uninstalling the latest version, you can update the app again from the app store.