Can you search old Facebook posts by date?
You can search for Facebook posts by date by typing in the relevant keywords in Facebook search bar and use the filter of Posts and Date (Year) to show only the specific posts for a particular time period.
How do I search Facebook history by date?
To view your past Facebook searches by date:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log” on your profile.
- Click “More”, then “Search” on the left side.
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate through your Activity Log.
How do you jump to a specific date on Facebook?
How to Jump to a Date on Facebook
- Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
- Click your username, located at the top of any Facebook page, to access your Timeline.
- Click the year of the date you want to navigate to, such as 2007. …
- Click the month in the year to which you want to jump.
How do you search for old posts on Facebook?
To find your old posts on your Facebook profile:
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
How do I find old posts on Facebook without scrolling?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Sandi, To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How do I search for a word in a Facebook post?
Find Facebook Posts by Keyword
In the upper-left corner of Facebook.com, enter a word or group of words into the search bar. On the Facebook mobile app, tap the search icon to enter your content in the search bar.
How do I check my Facebook years?
facebook If you want to figure out the exact date you joined Facebook, head to your Facebook profile page and scroll all the way down. On the far right side of the page, you’ll see “Recent” followed by a bunch of years.
Can you look at Facebook memories from other days?
Yes. If, on your phone app, you click the 3dots labeled “More” –> then Activity Log –> at the top you can select a specific year, month, day to view your timeline. earlier we used to see the past days memories too not only todays memories.
How do I go to a specific post on Facebook?
To the right of the search field at the top of the app or website, you can select whether you want to search posts, people, and photos, among other options. Enter a search term you remember from the post (like “funny dog”) and it’ll pull up related results.
Can I see Facebook memories from another day?
Scroll down through your memories. Facebook will display several different statuses, pictures, and other stuff from today’s date for past years. You’ll also see a section at the bottom of the page dedicated to days previous to today’s date.