How do I set up profanity filter on Facebook?
To turn on profanity filter: Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Profanity Filter. Select Medium or Strong.
Moderate Your Facebook Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Moderation.
- Type the words you want to block, separated by commas. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do you filter words on Facebook?
How do I block certain words from appearing in comments on my Facebook profile?
- Log into Facebook from a computer.
- In the left menu, click Profile and Tagging. …
- In the Viewing and Sharing section, click Hide comments containing certain words from your profile.
- Click Save.
Can you filter out posts with certain words on Facebook?
Users that are part of the test will see a new keyword snooze option after tapping on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner of a Facebook post. A pop-up will allow users to choose which keywords from that text to block, and, for 30 days, any posts with that specific word won’t appear in the feed.
How do I block Facebook language?
How to Block Words
- Step 1: Go to settings. Click “Settings.”
- Step 2: Go to “General” then “Page Moderation” From the “General” section, scroll down to “Page Moderation.” Click “Edit.”
- Step 3: Enter words to block. Type in the words you want to block then click “Save Changes.”
- Step 4: You’re Done! You’re done!
What words can get you banned on Facebook?
7 ways to get banned from Facebook
- Using a fake name. …
- Creating multiple Facebook accounts. …
- “Friending” too many people in a short period. …
- Liking too many things. …
- Posting spammy-type posts. …
- Posting fake news/ untrue information. …
- Posting offensive photos or memes.
What is profanity filter?
A profanity filter is a type of software that scans user-generated content (UGC) to filter out profanity within online communities, social platforms, marketplaces, and more. Moderators decide on which words to censor, including swear words, words associated with hate speech, harassment, etc.
How do I filter Facebook comments?
Set-up Facebook to control the commenting audience
- Click the dropdown icon visible on the top right side of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public posts on the left-hand side.
- Go to ‘Who Can Follow Me’ and make sure that ‘Public’ is selected.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to Public post comments.
How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.