Why can’t I edit a scheduled post in Facebook?
If you need to edit your scheduled post, the only thing you can change from here is the time, unfortunately. To edit the text, you must cancel the post and redo your scheduling. To cancel or change the time, mouse over the upper-right corner of the post in the activity log.
Can I edit a scheduled post on Facebook?
You can only edit the text of your scheduled update. … To edit the main update text of your post after it’s been scheduled, visit your activity log and find the post you want to edit. Hover your curser over the post to reveal an arrow in the top right corner and click the arrow.
Can admins edit posts in Facebook groups?
Group admins can edit descriptions and change settings of the group, add more admins, remove posts and ban or remove abusive members from the group.
How do I edit a post in a Facebook group?
How to edit a post on Facebook
- Go to Facebook.com or open up the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to the post that you want to edit.
- Select the “More” button to the right of the post, which looks like three horizontal dots.
- Select “Edit Post.”
How do I edit scheduled posts on Facebook Business 2021?
Reschedule or delete posts
- Click on Posts from the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Scheduled. …
- Click the three dots in the top right of the post preview.
- Select Reschedule or Delete from the menu. …
- If you select Reschedule, enter a new date and time. …
- If you select Delete, click Delete to confirm.
How do I schedule an event on Facebook 2020?
Add a link to your ticketing website or to any relevant content. Skip the Post button and click the arrow to schedule your post. Select the date and time for the post to be published. Click Schedule.
Can I schedule posts on my personal Facebook page?
Due to Facebook’s changes it is no longer possible to schedule posts to a Personal Facebook Profile. However, you can re-queue your posts.
How do I schedule Facebook posts on my iPhone 2020?
- Launch the Facebook App.
- Open the Facebook Group on which you want to post content.
- Select the Schedule. Make sure to turn on the Schedule Post button, and later you can set the date and time.
- Lastly, tap Schedule.
How do I edit a scheduled Facebook post on my iPhone?
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap in the top right then select Scheduled Posts.
- Next to the post you want to edit, tap then tap Edit Post or Delete.
Can an admin remove the creator of a Facebook group 2020?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Amber, If the creator of the group leaves, your group will still be active. The group creator will no longer have admin privileges, thus she won’t be able to delete the group or make any changes.
How do I hide myself as Admin on Facebook page 2020?
Click the “Change to [page name]” link at the top of the page. This allows you to post to your page with the page name itself, instead of using your own name, which hide your administrative identity.
Why can’t I edit my group on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.