How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Chrome?
Login to Instagram.com from a web browser (e.g., Chrome or Safari). Go to the Account Deletion Page. Select a reason, re-enter your account password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
How do you delete an Instagram account on a computer?
Delete Your Account
- Log into instagram.com from a computer. …
- Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account?
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account 2020?
To permanently delete your Instagram account, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. …
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How can I permanently delete my Instagram account?
How to delete your Instagram account forever
- Log into Instagram. Log into Instagram using a (mobile) browser.
- Choose an option. Choose an option to answer the question of why you want to delete your account.
- Click the red button. …
- Re-enter your password. …
- Your profile and your information will be deleted.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my computer 2020?
Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
How do I deactivate my Instagram?
How to deactivate your Instagram account temporarily
- Log into your Instagram account on the web and go to your profile page, then click “Edit profile” at the top of the page. …
- At the bottom of the page that opens, select “Temporarily disable my account.”
Why is my deleted Instagram account still showing up?
You may have only temporarily disabled or short-term deleted the account. It may be a matter of Instagram servers refreshing. …
Why does it take a month to delete Instagram account?
Deleting Your Instagram Account
Instagram says the deletion process typically takes about one month although “copies of your content may remain after the 90 days in backup storage that we use to recover in the event of a disaster, software error, or other data loss event.
How do you delete an Instagram account on a phone?
Instagram.com from a mobile browser:
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser. …
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.