How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk. There’s also a Filters option.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook on my computer?
Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done.
How can I delete all posts on my Facebook page?
In a Facebook Page, you can delete up to 25 posts at once. A drop-down menu will appear and if you’re following the correct steps, the “Delete” option should appear. Click on it and voila! All of the posts you selected will be automatically deleted.
How do I delete all my Facebook activity at once?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
How can I delete all my posts at once?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook. While you can delete photos and albums individually, it’s still impossible to delete them in bulk. The only way to delete them on Facebook is to do it separately or to delete whole albums.
How do I clean up my Facebook feed?
Below, we’ve shared some quick ways to clean up your Facebook news feed by removing all the unwanted content.
- Unfollow, Take a Break, or Snooze. …
- Hide Post- See Fewer Posts Like This. …
- Stop Seeing Posts from Groups & Pages. …
- Reduce Personalized Ads. …
- Report a Post. …
- Prioritize Who to See First.
Why can’t I delete posts on Facebook 2020?
You can delete any post on Facebook that you created yourself. It’s easy to delete a post by choosing “Delete” from the three-dot menu on the Facebook app or your web browser. You can hide posts made by other people so they won’t appear in your Facebook feed, but you cannot delete them.
How can I delete all my posts in a Facebook group?
To delete all posts, click on the “more automation” tab – labeled 3 (in the image below). Then click, “Delete all posts.” (labeled 4.) Now you’ve deleted all the posts on your Facebook group.