How do I unlike a post on Facebook on my Iphone?
To unlike a post or photo: Go to the post or photo. Tap Like to unlike.
How do I unlike something on Facebook?
- Go to the Page.
- Tap Liked.
- Tap Unlike to unlike.
How do you edit likes on Facebook?
If you navigate to your profile, you should see a tab labeled “More” under your cover photo. Click on this tab and scroll down to “Likes.” From here, you can click on the small pencil icon in the upper right corner of your likes, and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes.”
What happens if you accidentally like and unlike on Facebook?
If you accidentally like and unlike someone’s post on Facebook, chances are they won’t know you’ve done so. … Even if they go to their Facebook notifications, they won’t be able to see that you’ve liked their posts because the notification gets deleted as soon as you unlike it.
How can I quickly unlike on Facebook?
Another way to remove a single page from your Facebook likes is to navigate to the Facebook page, hover your mouse over the button that says “Liked,” and wait for a menu to appear. Then select the option to “Unlike this Page.”
Can you delete someones like on Facebook?
You can hide comments on your photos, but you can’t remove likes manually. … To prevent certain people from liking your photos in the feature, you can exclude them from the audience for that photo so they won’t be able to see it.
Can I remove a like I made on Facebook?
How do I remove or change my reaction to a post or comment on Facebook? To change your reaction to a post or comment, tap and hold your current reaction (next to Comment and Share), and then select a new one. To remove your reaction to a post or comment, tap your current reaction.
How do I remove a like from my Facebook profile?
How to delete Facebook Likes and Reactions
- Open the Facebook website.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Select Settings & privacy from the list.
- Click on Activity log option.
- Click the Filter button.
- Select the Likes and reactions radio button.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Why can’t I unlike a post on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I remove posts shared from my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Below Your Pages, tap your page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top-right corner.
- Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.
Why can’t I delete a Facebook post?
You can delete any post on Facebook that you created yourself. It’s easy to delete a post by choosing “Delete” from the three-dot menu on the Facebook app or your web browser. You can hide posts made by other people so they won’t appear in your Facebook feed, but you cannot delete them.