You can reactivate it at any time by logging back in. However, there is one restriction. Instagram currently only allows you to disable your account once per week. So if you disable it, log back on, and then decide you want to disable it again, you’ll have to wait a week to do so.
How many times I can disable my Instagram account?
How many times can you deactivate your Instagram? You can only disable your Instagram account once a week. This means that if you have disabled your account, it is not possible to disable it again until after a week.
Can I deactivate Instagram right after reactivating?
You won’t be able to reactivate your account. You will have 30 days to cancel your account deletion, after this you won’t be able to access your account or retrieve any information from it. Your profile, photos, videos and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted.
Can I temporarily deactivate my Instagram account twice?
You can not disable your Instagram account twice a week. This feature allows a user to disable their account once a week, the maximum time can differ based on the platform’s decision.
Does Instagram delete your account after 30 days?
How do I get my Instagram back after deactivating it?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
Can you deactivate Instagram for a few days?
Log into instagram.com from a computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit Profile. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
Do I have to wait 7 days to reactivate Instagram?
You need to wait 7 days before reactivating an Instagram account, then you have to wait another 7 days before you can deactivate it again. … According to the terms and conditions of Instagram, deletion of your account is permanent.
How do I hide my Instagram account?
To set your account to private:
- Go to Instagram’s settings menu. It’s hidden away on your profile page behind the hamburger button in the top-right corner. …
- From there, go to “Privacy” > “Account Privacy” and activate the “Private Account” setting.
What happens when you deactivate Instagram?
Deactivate your Instagram account temporarily.
When you deactivate your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will all be hidden, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left.
How do I temporarily deactivate my Instagram account on my phone?
How to temporarily disable your account:
- Use a browser to go to Instagram.com (you can’t do it from the application).
- Log in.
- Click on the profile button in the top-right corner.
- Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile.”
- Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link.