To fix “Your Account is Temporarily Locked” on Facebook, you need to either submit the “Report a login issue” form. Alternatively, you can submit the “Security checks preventing login” and the “Confirm your identity with Facebook” form. These forms allow you to contact Facebook directly to restore your account.
How can I contact Facebook when my account is locked?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
What happens if your Facebook account is locked?
How To Access a Locked Facebook Account. … If you got locked out of your Facebook account because you forgot the email address or password you used when creating your account, you can recover or reset your account provided you have some information like your email or phone number.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
Does Facebook have live chat?
Why Facebook disabled my account for no reason?
There are many reasons why Facebook might disable your account, including not using your real name, posting offensive content, scraping the site, joining too many groups, sending too many messages, “poking” too many people, or sending the same message too many times.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without email or phone number?
I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
- Tap Submit.