On the website of the app you want to connect, find the button/link asking you to connect your Twitter account (usually “Connect to Twitter”, “Sign in with Twitter” or something similar). You’ll be routed to a Twitter website asking you to authorize the app to use your account.
How to link to a Tweet, Moment, List, or Twitter Space
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
How to find my Twitter URL on the app?
- In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”
- Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap “share” icon.
- Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”
Can I merge two Twitter accounts?
We currently do not offer a way to merge multiple accounts into one or migrate data (Tweets, following, or followers) from one account to another.
How do I get into my old Twitter account?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you write your twitter handle?
How to Choose an Effective Twitter Handle
- Use your name: If you have a pre-established business or personal brand, use it. …
- Avoid numbers and underscores: Twitter handles should be as simple and memorable as possible. …
- Be consistent: Use the titles you embrace on other social channels.
Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Enter the URL of the timeline you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height and theme (light or dark) to match your website.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear.
- You’re done!
How do I get to my URL?
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Then below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy .
Where is your clipboard on Twitter?
Clipboard is on your key pad on the right next to your spacebar on your galaxy tab 2. Looks like a clipboard. Thanks! yr advice worked!
What happens when you merge Twitter accounts?
Essentially, merging Twitter accounts gives your followers a clearer picture of what your company stands for, and everything you offer. It makes it easier for people to reach you online, which could help you convert followers to customers.
Can I have two Twitter accounts with the same phone number?
Your Twitter account can only have one phone number attached to it. … There is currently no option to have a Twitter account with two or more phone numbers attached.