You can configure who can see your friends list on Facebook. To do so, go to your profile page and click or tap the “Friends” link. Click or tap the edit button, which looks like a pencil, then click or tap “Edit Privacy.” In the privacy drop-down menu, choose an audience for your friends list.
Can you hide friends from other friends on Facebook?
Hide One Facebook Friend From Another
Currently Facebook doesn’t have an option to prevent two people from seeing each other while still being able to see all of your other friends. The only way to get it done is to completely deny those two individuals access to your Facebook friends.
How do you make your friends list private on Facebook?
How to make your friends list private on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook App on your phone.
- Then tap on more in the top right of Facebook.
- Now select Settings & Privacy, then tap on Settings.
- In the left column, tap on Privacy.
- Look for the setting Who can see your friends list?
How do I stop seeing posts from friends of friends on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Hi İrem, You can unfollow someone to stop seeing their posts in your feed. To unfollow someone, go to their profile, hover over Following and then scroll down to select Unfollow. Friends won’t know if you’ve chosen to unfollow them.
What does Friends of Friends Privacy mean on Facebook?
The “friends of friends” privacy setting includes all of the people you have added to your friends’ list, plus all of the people that THOSE people have added. Again, this isn’t necessarily bad. Posting to your friends’ friends could help you meet cool people that you don’t know yet.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How do I see my list of friends on Facebook?
To see your lists:
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More.
- Click to open a list. You can also click + Create List to create a new one.
Why would someone hide their friend list on Facebook?
Why is it necessary to hide your friendlist
Facebook users often hide their friendlist for security reasons. People often want to keep their friends and activities personal and hence they often prefer on limiting the people who can see their friendlis and activities on a social media platform.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
How to Make Facebook Profile Private from Non-Friends
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow icon on the upper right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy” from the menu on the right.
- Under “Your Activity,” you’ll see “Who can see your future posts?”
Why can I see friends of friends posts on Facebook?
Your News Feed includes posts about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see posts about your friends commenting in public groups that you’re not a member of.
Can my friends see what I like on Facebook?
Your friends can see ALL the photos you’ve liked on Facebook — whether you like it or not. … Anyone and everyone on your friend list can peruse through all the photos you’ve ever liked on Facebook.
Why am I seeing random peoples Facebook comments?
With the News Feed completely relying on algorithms, it is possible to see some posts on your timeline that might seem pretty random. … Why you’re seeing a certain post in your News Feed — for example, if the post is from a friend you made, a Group you joined, or a Page you followed.