How do I change my Facebook account and delete old email?
Navigate to the Contact section in General Account Settings. Add the new email address that will replace the old one. Once you’re done, click the Remove option next to the old email.
Why can’t I change my primary email on Facebook 2020?
It sounds like some of you are having trouble updating your primary email address. First, you’ll want to go to your General Account Settings. If the email address you want to use isn’t currently listed there, you’ll need to click “Add another email” to add it before you can choose it as your primary email address.
What happens if I change my Facebook email?
If you change your email address or no longer wish to use it to log in to Facebook for whatever reason, you can change the email ID associated with your account.
How do I change my email and password?
Change your password
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
Why can’t I remove my email from Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info. Tap the email address you’d like to remove, then tap Remove.
How can I remove my email from Facebook?
How to remove an email address on Facebook in PC? Step 1: Click on the arrow in the top right to open the drop-down menu Step 2: Select settings. Step 3: Go to the general tab and select ‘contact’. Step 4: Click remove on the email address or mobile number.
How can I change my recovery email on Facebook without login?
Facebook Help Team
- Go into your Account Settings.
- Select to edit the Contact section.
- Click “Add another email address or phone number”
- Enter your new email address and click Add.
- Look for a confirmation email in the inbox of your updated address.
- Follow the steps in the email to confirm the address.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I remove my email address from Facebook Mobile?
To remove an email address:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Contact in the General tab.
- Click Remove next to the email you’d like to remove.
- You may need to refresh the page to see your change.
How do you check your Facebook email?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How do I change my login details on Facebook?
To change the username (URL/vanity) for your Facebook profile:
- Click (drop down icon) at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Username.
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.