Can you add individual tweets to a list?
Click the more icon on an account’s profile. Select Add or remove from Lists. (You don’t need to be following an account to add them to your List.) A pop-up will appear displaying your created Lists.
How do I save a tweet in a list?
The button on Android devices looks like three interconnected dots.
- From the popup, tap on “Add Tweet to Bookmarks.”
- The tweet has now been bookmarked. …
- From here, tap on “Bookmarks.”
- All your saved tweets will show up here.
What is the fastest way to add people to a list on twitter?
To add members to your list, go to their profile page, tap the three dots on the top right corner, and select “Add to List.” You can then select which list you want to add them to (if you have more than one). To edit your list at any time, go back to the Lists tab.
How do you tweet multiple people?
Tweet to a specific person: If you just want your tweet to go to one person and your mutual friends, put @ followed by the person’s Twitter name at the beginning of the tweet. Tweet multiple people: Put spaces between all their Twitter names in the tweet.
How do you add a tweet to a moment?
From the Moments tab:
- Navigate to Moments via in your navigation bar.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new Moment.
- Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
- Select the Tweet you’d like to add to your Moment and click Add.
- Add a Cover Image by clicking the camera icon .
What is a Lister on Twitter?
A list is a curated group of Twitter accounts. You can create your own lists or subscribe to lists created by others. Viewing a list timeline will show you a stream of Tweets from only the accounts on that list. The simplified version is that Twitter lists organize your Twitter followers.
How do I save a tweet thread?
Whenever you want to save a Twitter thread, click on the Share button and choose ‘Add tweet to bookmarks. ‘ You can then access all your bookmarks from the Bookmarks section present in the left sidebar on the website.
Can you save a tweet?
To bookmark a Tweet, tap the share icon under the Tweet and select, “Add Tweet to Bookmarks”. To find it later, tap “Bookmarks” from your profile icon menu. You can remove Tweets from your Bookmarks at any time. Also, only you can see what you’ve bookmarked.
Where are bookmarked tweets?
Any tweet you bookmark is available in the Bookmarks list on the mobile app and website. To bookmark tweets, locate the Share icon under a tweet.
How do I tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
What is the purple icon on twitter?
The audio meet-ups will be highlighted via a purple icon on the creators’ Fleets bubble, signifying when an audio discussion is in progress, and who’s participating. Twitter started tweeting from an official account for the new function earlier this month, and today, it’s announced the first stage of testing.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.