Now you can reply with a photo or video to specific photos, videos, and reshared posts in Direct. Your reply will automatically include a sticker of what you’re replying to. Just hit “reply” to open the camera, take a selfie, and send. Now you also have the option to send a split-screen reply by tapping on the sticker.
Can you add a photo to someone else’s Instagram post?
To repost someone else’s Instagram post, you first have to obtain that person’s permission to re-use their content. Then, you can use an external app such as Repost for Instagram, Instarepost, or DownloadGram. You can also take a screenshot of the photo with your mobile device.
How do I comment on a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.
Why can’ti add a photo to a Facebook post?
Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail. Check the photo format. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blocked from uploading photos.
How do you comment on a cool picture?
Here are some exciting compliments that will leave him thinking of your the whole day.
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- Hey! …
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.
How do I add a post to my story?
How to share an Instagram post to your story from your feed
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed.
- Tap the paper airplane icon.
- The “share” menu will appear. …
- The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft.
Take a photo or video, then tap . Type @ followed immediately by their username, then select the person you’d like to mention. Tap Done, then tap Send to. Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How to repost on Instagram Stories
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click the airplane share icon.
- Tap Add post to story. The Instagram Story will appear in edit mode with the post’s photo embedded in the center. …
- Add what you’d like to the Story and then tap Your Story to post it.