Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap the name of the group in the bottom left of cover photo, then tap Members. The member list will update automatically as people and Pages join and leave the group.
Why can’t I see all members of a Facebook group?
If you’re seeing a total number of members that’s different from the real number, it’s possible that some people in the group now have inactive accounts. When someone’s account is inactive, it means that person can’t be seen or found on Facebook.
Can you see members of a private Facebook group?
There are 2 privacy settings for Facebook groups: Public: anyone on or off Facebook can see who’s in the group and what they post. Private: only members can see who’s in the group and what they post.
How do I get more members in my Facebook group?
- Offer your members valuable content and targeted offers.
- Interact with your members and ask questions.
- Ask your most dedicated fans for help in growing the Group.
- Set clear rules so your members know what to expect.
- Send links to the Group to Facebook users you think would be interested.
How do I extract members from a Facebook group?
How to extract the members of a Facebook group
- Create a free Phantombuster account.
- Connect to Facebook using PhantomBuster’s browser extension.
- Give the URLs of the Facebook groups you want to extract members from.
- Specify the number of group members you want.
- Set the Phantom on repeat.
Are Facebook private groups really private?
Anyone on Facebook can see who belongs to public groups and content that is shared in those groups. For private groups, only members can see who belongs and what they have posted. By default, groups that had been secret will now be private and hidden, and groups that were closed will now be private and visible.
Will my friends be notified if I join a private group?
When you join a Close or Secret group, your friends who have already joined that group will be notified to approve your joining. Read more What are the privacy settings for groups?
Do Facebook group admins get paid?
Many Facebook group owners monetize their groups, which is legal. You can earn money from a Facebook group as an admin, moderator, and member. Secondly, you don’t need to own a group to make money. However, owning a group has many benefits, including the ability to control settings, activities, and announcements.
How do I get paid for a Facebook group?
How To Create Paid Facebook Groups
- On your Home page, click on the + sign beside your name and profile picture on the upper right side.
- Choose “Group.”
- Add your title and choose “Private” as the group’s privacy.
- Click on “Create Group.”