How can I recover my FB account and password without phone number and email?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and OTP?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “…” in the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click “Report”.
- Click “Report or close this account” and then “Continue”.
- Select “Recover this account”. You’ll then be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the old account.
How can I recover my old Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account using ID?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How can I get my Facebook verification code without my phone?
Here’s what you should do:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser.
- Choose Facebook as the company you need a number for.
- Click Create a Temporary Number.
- Use the number we generated to create an account.
- Type the confirmation code that DoNotPay displays.
How can I recover my Facebook account without trusted contacts?
If you don’t have Trusted Contacts set up and you’re having problems logging into your Facebook account, learn about other ways to get back into your account. Tap Forgot Password? on the login page. If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and tap Search.
How do I log into Facebook without a mobile number?
How to Sign Up for Facebook Without Using a Number
- Go to m.facebook.com in your mobile phone’s Web browser.
- Click “Sign Up Here.”
- Click “Register Using Your Email.”
- Fill out the sign-up form with your name, email, gender, birth date and password. You do not need to provide your phone number.
- Click “Sign Up.”
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you. … Download the information you’ve added to the account that you don’t want to keep.
How long will it take Facebook to review my ID?
Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 week. In some cases there is no response from Facebook support team for the long time (It depends on why they have blocked your account.)
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
To verify your approval, visit www.facebook.com/id to see your identity confirmation status.