Go to m.facebook.com on your mobile browser. Enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I open my Facebook account without password and email?
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
What to do if Facebook account is not opening?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I unblock my Facebook account without ID?
Visit Facebook.com and click the forgot account option then go find your account page. Then enter your email or phone number and password. Select Account from the list and continue. Send OTP to their email address or phone number, ask them and enter the OTP when Facebook asks for it.
How can I recover my Facebook account using ID?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
How can I verify my Facebook account without a phone number?
Here’s what you should do:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser.
- Choose Facebook as the company you need a number for.
- Click Create a Temporary Number.
- Use the number we generated to create an account.
- Type the confirmation code that DoNotPay displays.
How do I log into Facebook without a mobile number?
How to Sign Up for Facebook Without Using a Number
- Go to m.facebook.com in your mobile phone’s Web browser.
- Click “Sign Up Here.”
- Click “Register Using Your Email.”
- Fill out the sign-up form with your name, email, gender, birth date and password. You do not need to provide your phone number.
- Click “Sign Up.”
Why can’t I log into apps with Facebook?
Open Facebook Settings (using the mobile app or website version). … Make sure you have allowed the use of Facebook to sign in to third-party sites and applications (Setting & Privacy-> Settings->Apps and Websites-> tap on the Edit button in the Apps, Websites and Games section-> check if the setting is turned on).
Why is my account disabled on Facebook?
Why is my account disabled? We disable Facebook accounts that might not follow the Facebook Terms. … Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook and goes against our Community Standards. Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that’s not allowed.
How do I fix Facebook problems?
How do I troubleshoot something that’s not working on Facebook?
- Refresh the page.
- Close the page and reopen.
- Clear your cache by going to your browser settings.
- Try again with a different browser (example: if you’re on Chrome, try Firefox).
- Restart your computer.
How can I chat with Facebook support 2021?
Moreover, the chat options may only appear during Facebook’s business hours.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.