To fix “Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked” on Instagram, you need to submit the “My Instagram account has been deactivated form”. After submitting the form, you need to send a photo of yourself holding a handwritten code to prove your identity. Lastly, wait for 1 to 3 business days for Instagram’s response.
How can I unlock my Instagram account?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I get my Instagram back after being temporarily locked?
How to Fix “Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked” on…
- STEP 1: Get The Correct Form. Go to the form (opens in new tab): My Instagram Account Was Deactivated. …
- STEP 2: Fill Out The Form. …
- STEP 3: Submit The Form. …
- STEP 4: Wait On E-Mail Reply. …
- STEP 5: Send Your Photo Holding The Code. …
- STEP 6: Wait On Confirmation.
How long will my Instagram account be temporarily locked?
Usually, the duration of a temporary Instagram ban ranges from few hours to 24-48 hours. The duration of ban also depends on your follow up actions. If you would continue doing the wrong actions, the ban may prolong. So if it’s your first time with a temporary ban, you better start behaving.
Why is my IG not working?
Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram. If restarting your device doesn’t help, please try using Instagram both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
Let’s dive in!
- Restart Your Device.
- Check Instagram’s Servers.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Check Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices Only).
- Reset Your Instagram Account’s Password.
- Check for an Update.
- Contact Instagram for Support.
What happens if my Instagram is temporarily locked?
A temporary lock on Instagram lasts indefinitely. The lock will be lifted after you’ve entered a correct code or if your “My Instagram account has been deactivated” submission is successful. Otherwise, your Instagram account will remain locked.
How long does it take Instagram to respond?
We have seen them respond within 24 hours, all the way up to 2 weeks, even a month.
How do I fix my Instagram feed?
How to fix the error and refresh your Instagram feed
- Check your internet connection. …
- Set your date and time automatically. …
- Log out and log in again. …
- Clear Instagram cache. …
- Restart your device. …
- Update or re-install Instagram. …
- Check if your actions are blocked. …
- Change Instagram’s data limits.
Is Instagram slowly dying?
Instagram has been relentless in its insistence that it’s looking to help small businesses and Creators grow on the app, investing dollars into new programs to help them stand out. … Instagram as a company and product isn’t really dying. They are still growing, capturing our attention, and making money from it.