Download the free MyMedia app onto your iPhone or iPad. Open the official Twitter app and search for the tweet containing the video you want to save. You can also copy the Twitter video link from a browser; the official app isn’t required. Tap the tweet so its text and video fill the entire screen.
How do I save Twitter videos to my iPhone MyMedia?
Just head to the Media tab in MyMedia, then tap the video you just downloaded. From there, choose “Save to Camera Roll,” then the video will be available in your regular Photos app.
How do you save videos from Twitter on MyMedia?
On the menu at the bottom click ‘Media’ and enter the video name. Once you’ve found the correct video you want to download, tap ‘Save to Camera Roll‘ from the list, and your video will be saved to your device (8).
How do I download videos from MyMedia?
How to Download Media in MyMedia
- From Blackboard (mymason.gmu.edu), go to Tools on the left, and then select the Kaltura MyMedia link.
- Click the Title of the Video or the Edit icon (pencil) next to a video.
- Select the Download icon on the player.
How can I download Twitter videos to my iPhone 2020?
How to download videos from Twitter to an iPhone or iPad
- First you need to download a free app from the Apple App Store. …
- With that downloaded, open the official Twitter app and find the video you want to save.
- Along the bottom of the tweet, there will be four icons. …
- Select “Copy Link.”
How can I download a video from Twitter to my phone?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
How do I get a video off Twitter?
Here are the steps to download videos on Twitter:
- Step 1: Open the Twitter video on your desktop.
- Step 2: Search for the video you want to download.
- Step 3: Now click on the tweet that has the video.
- Step 4: Next, right-click on the video and copy the video address.
How do I download videos from Warpwire?
next to the title, then click “Settings.” You should see a “Download Media” link at the bottom of the window. Click the link. On the Download window you’ll be able to select which quality version of the asset to download.
How do I download Quercus videos?
More videos on YouTube
- Go to Grades in the Quercus course.
- Select the three dots on the right-hand side of the Quercus assignment column and select Download Submissions.
- Locate the downloaded zip file in the downloads area of your computer.
How can I save GIFs on my iPhone?
Save a GIF
Open the message that has the previously sent GIF that you want to save. Tap and hold the GIF, then tap Save. If you have an iPhone 6s or later, you can use 3D Touch to save a GIF. Just press deeply on the GIF, swipe up and tap Save.
How do you download videos to your iPhone?
How to download a video from Safari to your iPhone
- Copy the URL of the video.
- In Safari, go to DownVids.net.
- Paste the URL in the box.
- Set the file type to . mp4 and video quality to Full HD (1080p).
- Tap Download.
- Tap Download this Video > Download.
What is the best app to download videos from twitter?
Best Free Twitter Video Downloaders in 2021
- Twitter Video Downloader. …
- SaveTweetVid. …
- Download-Twitter-Videos. …
- Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader. …
- TWSaver. …
- GetMyTweet. …
- GetfVid. …
- Twitter Video Downloader (Android)