Why can’t I delete mobile uploads on Facebook?
Mobile uploads are created by Facebook when you upload an image using your mobile phone. … The album cannot be deleted manually since it is created by facebook itself. But you can move the contents of the album to other album if you like.
How do I mass delete mobile uploads on Facebook?
How to Delete All Facebook Photos on Android Mobile Phones
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on your profile photo on top of the screen and scroll down until you see “Photos.”
- Tap on “Uploads.”
- Tap on the photo and then tap on the three-dot icon on the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Delete Photo.”
How can I delete multiple albums on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums at the top, then click the album you want to delete.
- Click the settings icon in the top right and select Delete Album.
- Click to confirm.
Why are my mobile uploads public on Facebook?
By default, all of your albums are always set to “public” which means that every other Facebook user both your friends and non-friends can see them. Well, if you have an album that you’ve uploaded and never wanted anyone to see, you can set it to private.
How do I delete empty Mobile Uploads album on Facebook?
Click the “Delete” button at the top of the album editing page; the button has a picture of a trash can on it. A prompt appears asking if you’re sure you want to delete the album.