How do I change my facebook language back to English?
If you own an Android, you can also change the language through your Facebook app:
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the menu bar (it’s the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and open the “Settings & Privacy” sub menu. Select “Language.”
- Now choose your language from the list provided.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Why can’t I change facebook language?
Change Facebook Language on Android
Scroll down to Settings & Privacy, and tap it to expand the menu. Select Settings. Tap Language & Region. Use the settings on the next screen to adjust a variety of language settings, including for display and translation.
How do I change the language on Facebook app?
Here is how to change your language on Facebook: Android
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I change my Facebook settings?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
Why is my Facebook in Arabic?
If someone has changed your language settings to mess with you (or you’ve done it on accident), select “Account” (the button at the top right of your facebook, no matter the language), then select the second button down (“Account Settings”), and in this menu select the fifth tab from the left (“Language”).
Can I change the language?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
How do I change my phone language from Chinese to English?
How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”. …
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
How do I change my Trendyol app to English?
Go to “Language & Input” In the settings menu, scroll down until you find a menu with an “A” icon. Trendyol Wallet Load funds into your account with Trendyol Wallet and pay with Trendyol Wallet instantly. Set Microsoft Store and Windows App language to English.
How do I change the primary location on Facebook?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Privacy Shortcuts. Tap Manage your location settings. You can turn your Location History on or off by tapping .
Where is settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I change the country Restrictions on Facebook?
How do I add or edit country or age restrictions for my Facebook…
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- From General, click Country Restrictions.
- Add one or more countries and choose to hide or show your Page to viewers in those countries.
How do I change the language on Facebook iPhone App?
Starting with iOS 13, you’ll change your Facebook language settings in your iPhone’s device settings.
If your iPhone runs on iOS 12 or earlier:
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
- Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
How do I change my Facebook from Chinese to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
Why are my Facebook emails in a different language?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.