Just go to your account settings. Select the arrow (Account) on the right side of the Facebook menu bar. … In the Facebook language section, select Edit. Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu, and choose a different language.
How do I change my Facebook language back to English?
If you own an Android, you can also change the language through your Facebook app:
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the menu bar (it’s the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and open the “Settings & Privacy” sub menu. Select “Language.”
- Now choose your language from the list provided.
Why is my Facebook in Spanish all of a sudden?
If you see your Facebook page with the language in Spanish, it means you are still logged in, but the language setting has been changed. … Click the link for the language you prefer to use, such as “English (US).” The dialog box closes, and your Facebook page now displays text in your preferred language.
How do I change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Where is the language setting on Facebook?
Where can I find and manage my Facebook language settings?
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I get rid of a foreign language on Facebook?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do I change my language settings on Facebook?
Here is how to change your language on Facebook: Android
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
What is settings in Spanish on Facebook?
Welcome to the Spanish Help Community! To change the language you see on Facebook: -Click in the top right and select “Configuración” (Settings) -Click “Idioma” (Language) -Select the language you want to see on Facebook and click “Guardar cambios” (Save Changes)
How do I change my Trendyol app to English?
Go to “Language & Input” In the settings menu, scroll down until you find a menu with an “A” icon. Trendyol Wallet Load funds into your account with Trendyol Wallet and pay with Trendyol Wallet instantly. Set Microsoft Store and Windows App language to English.
How do I change the language setting on my phone?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.