If you’ve turned on notifications in your Page settings and still aren’t receiving any notifications, it may be because you turned off notifications on your mobile device. Try tapping Settings, then Notifications on your mobile device and make sure your notifications for Facebook are turned on.
Why won’t my Facebook notifications show up?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I see my notifications on my Facebook business page?
If you are not receiving notifications of posts to your business Facebook Page, your notification settings might be incomplete. Other possible reasons include an incorrect email address or the spam settings on your email program. The fault may not be yours, as Facebook does experience occasional bugs.
How do I get notifications when a page posts on Facebook?
To adjust notifications for a Page:
- From you News Feed, tap Search at the top of Facebook.
- Enter the name of the Page and choose from the results.
- Go to the Page.
- Tap then tap Following.
- Tap Edit Notification Settings.
- Tap to adjust your notifications settings.
Why are my notifications not showing up?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
Why am I not getting Facebook notifications on my Android?
Step 1: Tap Settings on your phone followed by Apps or Apps & notifications. Step 2: Under Apps, tap Facebook. Then hit App notifications. Step 3: On the next screen, make sure notifications are turned on.
How do I get rid of notifications on my Facebook business page?
How to delete notifications on Facebook on desktop
- Open your notifications. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Every notification has a submenu that can be opened by clicking the three dots next to it. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Open your Notifications menu. …
- Tap the three dots and select “Remove this notification.”
How do I get my notifications back?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.