How do you thank someone for a compliment? Say “Thank you. As a general rule, if you receive a compliment to simply and humbly say thank you or thank you, I appreciate your kind words. By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the nice comments of others and do not seem vain, ashamed or proud.
How do you respond to a compliment on Facebook?
7 Ways to Say ‘Thank You’ to Compliments on Facebook
- Bare Minimum: Like the Comment. Did a fan comment with “Great picture” or “Love this view”? …
- Short and Sweet: Thank You. …
- With Some Hashtag Personality: #blushing. …
- Emoji for Emoji. …
- Share the Credit. …
- Give Some Context. …
- Ask (or Answer) a Question.
How do you say thank you in a Facebook comment?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you thank someone for nice comment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
Take the time and respond to compliments that your practice receives – on Facebook, a simple “thank you” is often enough. On Twitter, if it’s a great compliment, you can retweet it and share your thanks. If someone brings up a good point, or brings an issue to your attention, there’s no harm in thanking them for it.
What is the best response to thank you?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
How to write a thank you note — a general breakdown.
- Start with a salutation.
- Get right to the point and express your thanks.
- Mention a specific detail or two.
- Look ahead.
- Revisit the thanks & sign off.
How do you write a thank you message?
How To Say Thank You: Thank You Note Wording
- Thank you so much for…
- Thanks a million…
- I want to sincerely thank you for…
- I appreciate that you…
- Thanks it made my day when…
- I can’t get over how thankful I am for…
- I wanted to give my many thanks for…
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you thank someone in a picture comment?
We’re so glad that we chose you to be our photographer Just a note to say THANK YOU! We’re so glad that we chose you to be our photographer! You we’re such a pleasure to work with, and your enthusiasm for the job is clear to see – It’s probabaly why you’re so good at what you do!
How do you reply to nice comments?
Thanks for the Compliment Reply
“Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.” “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.” “Wow, thanks so much.” “Thanks – that means a lot.”