Right away, you should see an icon with three dots. Please go on ahead and click on it. After clicking on the icon with three dots, please select Not Interested from the menu that comes up. Right away, the video will disappear from your homepage and will never return again.
What does not interested mean on Tik Tok?
If you don’t like the content you’re seeing you can also tap and hold on a video and select the “Not Interested” button that appears. It enables you to hide content from the user or content using the sound in that video.
What’s wrong with YouTube recommendations?
YouTube’s recommendations — both on the front page and those that appear to the side of a video — have faced criticism for more than a year. Many people have complained that YouTube’s recommendations algorithm is broken. However, this issue is different from YouTube’s algorithm promoting dangerous or harmful content.
How do I increase my YouTube video views?
Here are 10 tips to help you get more views on YouTube this year:
- Make good content (that nobody else is making).
- Think in terms of series, not individual videos.
- Familiarize yourself with YouTube SEO.
- Link up with other content creators.
- Use cards and end screens.
- Write a blog post to accompany each video.
Can you get back deleted Tik Toks?
If you had saved your TikTok videos on an SD card or on your computer, and you accidentally deleted them, you can easily recover the deleted videos by professional video data recovery software – EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Can I see not interested videos on TikTok?
Note: You may need to swipe from right to left on the menu to see the Not Interested option. Note: You can also dislike a video by long pressing on the video and tapping Not Interested when the options appear.
Why is TikTok not working 2020?
Many issues like TikTok not loading or opening, network error, freezing or crashing, and video not working can be fixed by generic troubleshooting. This involves clearing the TikTok app cache and data, restarting the device, and reinstalling the app.
What is the best video setting for YouTube?
The Best Upload Settings for Youtube
- File Format: MP4.
- Recommended Resolution: 1920×1080 – 1080p.
- Recommended Frame Rate: Use the same frame rate as the original recording.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9.
- Recommended Codec: H. 264.
- Bitrate: (Depends on Codec and resolution) 15-20 Mbps works well for H. 264.
How do I clear YouTube recommendations when not signed in?
The following are the most effective options that you have when you want to delete your recommended videos on YouTube while you are not signed in:
- Option 1: Clear all of YouTube’s cookies (for Google Chrome users only) …
- Option 2: Clear your browser’s cache and delete all stored cookies.