To embed a tweet in a tweet, just drop the link of the update’s URL in the tweet you’re composing. When the tweet goes live, instead of an ugly URL link, the linked tweet is displayed in its entirety.
How do I embed a tweet on Twitter mobile?
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
How do I put a tweet in a tweet?
Embedding a tweet within a tweet couldn’t be easier. You just type out your tweet, include a link to the tweet you want to embed, and then publish it. The tweet you link to gets automatically embedded into your tweet.
How do I get a Twitter embed code?
Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Enter the URL of the timeline you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height and theme (light or dark) to match your website.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear.
- You’re done!
How do I embed a tweet on my desktop?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
What does it mean to embed a tweet?
How do you tweet to someone?
To send a tweet to someone, type the person’s username in the format “@username” (without quotes). Enter the username at the beginning of the tweet to send an @reply, or enter it within the tweet to send a mention.
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
How do I get my twitter widget ID 2020?
Find your widget ID
- Go to twitter.com/settings/widgets.
- Go to Create New widget. (Or click Edit next to one of your existing widgets and skip to step four.)
- After configuring your widget, click Create widget.
- Your widget ID can be found in your URL:
How do I add a hashtag feed to twitter?
Once you are in your account, just follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Sources’ and click ‘Add new source’
- Choose ‘Twitter’, click ‘Next’ and allow the required permissions.
- Enter the hashtag in the input feed and click ‘Create’
How do I customize my twitter feed?
To configure your feed layout, navigate to Twitter Feeds » Customize. Here you can set your feed’s width, height, and custom CSS. After you can choose from 3 different layout settings including: List: a Twitter feed displayed as a full-width list of tweets.