How do I delete an old Facebook account I can’t access anymore?
To deactivate your account:
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Choose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.
How do I contact an old Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I delete my Facebook account without password?
The simplest method is to reset the password using your email address. If you don’t have access to that email account anymore, you can choose to answer security questions or have trusted contacts get your security code for you.
How do I delete another Facebook account?
Click Your Facebook Information in the left column. Click Deactivation and Deletion. 5. Choose Deactivate Account, then Continue to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.
What happens if you don’t log into Facebook for a long time?
Like deactivation, Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do from your “Account Settings” page. Once deleted, your account cannot be reinstated. All content, including your Timeline, photos, friend lists and other personal data, are deleted.
Can I ask Facebook to delete my account?
If you prefer not to be a ghost on Facebook after you yourself are gone, you can request that Facebook delete your account as soon as someone notifies the company of your demise.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I get my old Facebook pictures back?
How to recover deleted pictures with Facebook archive
- Click the downwards arrow icon, then select Settings from the dropdown menu. …
- Next, click Download a Copy of Your Facebook Data. …
- Click Start My Archive. …
- Check your emails for a download link. …
- Download your archive. …
- Find your deleted photos in the folder.
How do I delete my Facebook account without password or email?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
How do you report and delete someones Facebook account?
How to report someone on Facebook
- Go to the profile you want to report.
- Click the three dots icon on the bottom right of cover photo.
- Select ‘Give feedback or report this profile’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click ‘Send’
Can I have two separate Facebook accounts?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. … If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account 2020?
Go to the Facebook Memorialization Request page and fill it out.
How to Permanently Delete a Persons Facebook Account
- Who the person is. …
- Select the date they passed away. …
- You will then need to provide some sort of image or document proof of the persons death. …
- Provide an email address for Facebook to contact you.