How do I delete my personal profile on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion, and select Delete Account.
- Tap Continue to Account Deletion and select Delete Account.
How do I delete my personal profile?
You can only delete your work profile if you personally own your device or your organization relinquishes ownership of a company-owned device to you. To delete your work profile: Go to Settings > Accounts > Remove work profile. Tap Delete to confirm the removal of all apps and data within your work profile.
What happens to my Facebook page if I delete my account?
Deleting your Facebook account
When you deactivate your account, Facebook saves all of your settings, photos, and information in case you decide to reactivate your account. Your information isn’t gone—it’s just hidden. … To delete your Facebook account, follow this link to the Delete My Account page.
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
How do I remove an account from my phone?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
Can I cancel my personal Facebook page and keep my business page?
Facebook has not yet made it possible to deactivate your personal account and still keep your Business Page active. Whilst you can add different email accounts to become “Administration Roles”, the primary account is connected to the very existence of the business page.
Can I delete Microsoft account?
Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts . Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove, and then select Manage. Select Delete account from this device. Select Delete to confirm.
How do I delete someone else’s Facebook page 2020?
Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it. If you are not an Administrator of the Page: Go the page you wish to delete.
When you delete a Facebook page does it delete?
You will no longer be able to return any apps and will lose any existing store credits. Pages that only you control will also be deleted. If you don’t want your Page to be deleted, you can give someone else full control of your Page. You’ll then be able to delete your account without deleting the Page.
Can I deactivate my Facebook and still use pages?
You can’t. As I understand it – which is always fuzzy, given the way Facebook keeps changing things – every page must be linked to a personal profile. … However, you can always set Facebook’s privacy control to restrict access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the top right, select Settings and then Privacy.
Can I delete my Facebook account and start a new one?
A Facebook account that’s permanently deleted can’t be retrieved; therefore, all of the information in the account is lost completely. Emails associated with the account are no longer attached to it, which means you can use them to create a new account anytime.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently immediately?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.