By default, Facebook displays your birth date and age on your profile page, allowing others to see this information. If you do not want your age or birth date displayed, adjust your profile settings by following the “Edit Profile” link at the top of your profile page.
How do I hide my age on Facebook 2020?
Click the pull-down list immediately underneath your birthday information. The default setting is “Show my full birthday on my timeline.” Select the option, “Don’t show my birthday on my timeline.” Scroll down to the bottom of Basic Info settings and click the “Save” button to save the change.
How do I take my age off of Facebook?
How to Delete Your Date of Birth on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and click your name at the top of the screen to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” beneath your profile photo.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Basic Info section.
- Click the drop-down field under your birthday and click “Don’t Show My Birthday on My Timeline.”
Can you remove your birth year from Facebook?
Scroll down to “Contact And Basic info” in the left menu, go across right to “Basic Information” and hover your cursor far right of your Birth Date and/or Birth Year and click the edit button . Here you can change the birth date or set it to “Your Friends” Or “Me Only” to hide it from sight.
Who can see my age Facebook?
From now on, both your birth date and your age will be hidden everywhere on Facebook to everyone except you, but your friends will still receive a notification about your birthday on the morning of its arrival.
Can I use a fake birthday on Facebook?
Facebook isn’t alone in requiring real names. … But your birthday, mother’s maiden name, and other private data that could be used to identify you — or to steal your identity — should be given up strictly on a need-to-know basis. Write down your fake information, if necessary.
How can I hide my age?
The 10 Geekiest Ways to Hide Your Age
- Tell the truth … in a geeky invented language. …
- Tell people the chemical element whose atomic number corresponds to your age. …
- Invoke your right as a geek to stop incrementing your age once you hit 42. …
- Tell people your correct age …
How do you hide your birthday from one person on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture. Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit. Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.