How do I turn on auto translate on Twitter?
Go to your Account settings, in the Content area and select the tweet translation service to turn the setting on or off. When a tweet is displayed in a different language a globe icon appears next to the tweet. Clicking displays the ‘View translation’ link which then shows the translate tweet underneath the original.
Can Twitter automatically translate tweets?
The translation is already a feature of Twitter, but it’s not automatic. The platform currently supports inline translations, so users can click on any tweet written in a different language to translate it.
How do you put translation on Twitter?
Go to your device’s Settings feature and tap System.
- Tap Languages & input, then Languages.
- If you can’t find System, then under Personal, tap Languages & input, then Languages.
- Tap Add a language and choose the language you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
- Restart your Twitter for Android app.
How do I translate automatically?
Turn translation on or off for a specific language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
How do I translate a page?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More. …
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do you tweet two languages?
Translate your content with the Twitter translator
- Sign into your account.
- Go to Account Settings and select the option “Tweet translation”.
- Check the box “Show Tweet translations”.
Where is Account Settings on Twitter?
Visit the Twitter Settings Page
Visit the settings page by clicking on your icon-sized profile picture on the top right corner of any Twitter page and select Settings or visit www.twitter.com/settings.
How do I private my Twitter account?
Go to your Settings and privacy. Go to Your account and scroll over to Account information and input your password. Scroll down to Protected Tweets, click the arrow, and check the box next to Protect my Tweets. You will be prompted to select Cancel or Protect, select Protect.
Which language is used in Twitter?
Programming languages used in most popular websites
|Websites||Popularity (unique visitors per month)||Back-end (Server-side)|
|Amazon||500,000,000||Java, C++, Perl|
|290,000,000||C++, Java, Scala, Ruby|
How do you change your display name on Twitter?
How to change your Twitter name in a web browser
- Navigate to Twitter in a web browser.
- Click your profile picture on the left side of the screen.
- On your profile page, click “Edit profile.” …
- In the Edit profile window, type a new name in the Name field. …
- When you’re done, click “Save.”
Is Google Translate ending?
On December 4, 2019 Google discontinued its popular Google Translate Widget. The widget can no longer be added to new sites. It is currently still available for websites that already have it installed.
Is Google translate a machine translation?
Google Translate is a multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text, documents and websites from one language into another.
Does Wpml translate automatically?
WPML’s Automatic Translation lets you translate everything in WordPress quickly. Save 90% of your translation time and translate simple texts instantly. Automatic translation is a feature of the Advanced Translation Editor that allows you to translate pages, posts, and strings instantly with just the click of a button.