If you really want to share an event on facebook, this post should have explained just how to do it… find the event by going to facebook.com/events and scroll down until you’ve found your events. Then after landing on the event page, click on “invite” to expose the “share” button. Then just be real and have fun!
How do I post on a Facebook event page?
How do I post photos or videos to a Facebook event?
- From your News Feed, Click Events in the left menu. …
- Go to the event and click Discussion below the event title.
- Click Add a Post, then click .
- Click Photo/Video.
- Select photos or videos to upload.
- Click Post to share photos or videos to the event’s timeline.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Go the post and tap Share. Tap Share to a Page.
To share a post to a group:
- Click “Share” below your post.
- Click “Share…” in the dropdown menu.
- Select “Share in a group” and choose your group.
- Click “Post”
Why won’t my Facebook let me create an event?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; –Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I post on an event as a page?
To post to an event, follow these steps:
- Click in the Share box (where it reads Write Something). …
- Type your message in the Share box.
- (Optional) Add tags, location information, or photos by clicking their respective icons at the bottom of the Share box.
- Click Post.
From the Home screen select the business page. Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage‘.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
Post to your Facebook Business Page and share to your personal page
- From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image.
- Select your personal page.
- Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
- Select either:
If the group is private, you CANNOT share the post outside the private group. If you copy link and share as suggested above, you will get a “Attachment Unavailable” message. There is NO way around this without making your group public.
If you’re in a private Facebook group, any posts you make within the group won’t be shareable outside of it. If you wish to make a post in your private Facebook Group that can be shared by others, do the following: Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public.
As you can see in below image of facebook group post, share button is not appearing. So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’.