The Tweet you want to share will appear as a moveable and resizable sticker to share on Instagram Stories. You can share the Tweet with a single person, a group, or all of your followers.
Tap the Share button on the tweet you want to share. Select Instagram Stories. You will be redirected to the Instagram app. Now, move or resize the tweet sticker.
Can you post on twitter story?
It’s easy to create your own story with Twitter Moments. You can begin creating your own Moment via the navigation bar on twitter.com. To get started all you need is a title, description, Tweets, and a selected cover image. … Title your Moment and give it a brief description.
Step 1: Open the Twitter app on your Android device and log in. Step 2: Next tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. Note: Keep in mind that a protected Tweet cannot be shared through a Direct Message. Step 3: Tap Send via Direct Message from the menu.
You can connect Instagram to Twitter in order to share Instagram photos on Twitter as you post them or later on. Duplicating across the two networks might seem redundant, but it can be useful if your business has different followers on each platform.
Share Twitter Videos from Android
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
Can you save videos from Twitter?
Yes, you absolutely can download Twitter videos to your phone and computer. Here’s how. We were asked if saving a video from Twitter is possible so you can share the clip without having to send someone a Twitter link.
Do twitter moments still exist?
Some Twitter users are already beginning to notice the change. The Moments’ lightning bolt icon is gone. In its place, right between the home and notifications buttons, sits a brand new magnifying glass – the Explore icon.
How can I see someone’s story on twitter without them knowing?
Step #1: Check the Twitter Fleet you want to view anonymously and tap on another Fleet next to the actual one. Step #2: Tap on the Fleet to pause it, and slowly swipe it to the Fleet’s direction that you want to view without seen.
How do I copy and paste a tweet?
Step 1: Tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner of the tweet you’d like to share. Step 2: Tap “Share Tweet via …” Note: If you’re on Android, you won’t need to complete this step. Step 3: Tap “Copy Link to Tweet” to copy the tweet’s URL to your device clipboard.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.