Unfortunately, you cannot delete the Facebook Messenger poll or neither you hide it from the other members. But if you still want to delete the poll, you need to clear the entire Messenger group chat.
How do I remove a Facebook poll?
1) Use Snipping Tool to take a screen shot of the poll results. 2) Post the screen shot of your poll result with additional information, so everyone can still see the results. 3) Delete the old poll.
How do you edit a poll on messenger?
The text of a poll can’t be edited once people start voting. , then Edit post. Poll creators and group admins can add or delete poll options anytime.
How do I run a poll on Facebook?
Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down. …
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices. …
- Tap the word “Groups.”
Can you create a poll on your personal Facebook page?
To create a poll on Facebook, log in to your Facebook personal account and go to the Polls for Pages app. … The app will redirect you to your Facebook Page where you will see the poll successfully installed in a tab. To share the poll with your fans, post the poll URL in a new status update on your Page Timeline.
How do I edit a poll on Facebook?
To edit a poll you created before people have started voting, click , then Edit post. Poll creators and group admins can add or delete poll options anytime. Only group members and admins can vote on polls.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
Can you still post a poll on Facebook?
A: Currently, you will need to access your Polls through a Web browser for iOS and Android devices . The creation of Facebook polls is not a supported feature of the Facebook app.
How do I create a poll on my timeline?
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Timeline (Android)
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on What’s on your mind.
- Scroll down and click on Poll.
- Fill in details like (Ask a question or Name of poll, Include options or Names of contestants)
- Set poll Expiration time.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile?
It takes about five steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile page.
- Click Add to Story.
- Swipe across the top options and find the Poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- You’ll be given a prompt: “Ask a question…” with “Yes” and “No” answers. Tap on each to customize.
- Once you’re happy, hit Done.
Why can’t I vote in Facebook poll?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you create a poll in messenger?
To create a poll on Messenger:
- From Chats, tap a group conversation to open it.
- Tap near the bottom left.
- Tap Polls.
- Below Question, type in your question.
- Below Options, add options to choose from.
- Tap CREATE POLL.