Tap More at the top of the video. Tap Block. In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video. Tap Block again.
Can you block videos on YouTube?
Blocking a YouTube channel on an Android device works the same way: Search for the channel you want to block and enter it. Press the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose the “Block User” option.
How do I block certain Youtubers?
Block a Channel on YouTube on Android, iPhone, or iPad
On the channel screen that opens, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner. Select “Block User” from the menu that appears. Tap “Block” in the “Block User” prompt that opens on your screen. Your selected channel will now be blocked.
How do you block videos on YouTube app?
If you’re using an Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you can block users using the YouTube app. To do this, search for the channel and click on their profile. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the three dots menu icon. Tap the Block user option to block that user from your channel.
How do I block YouTube in 2020 countries?
Block a single video
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Videos .
- Click the video you want to block.
- Select the Rights Management tab.
- Under the Ownership section, click Specific territories.
- Choose an option: …
- Click the checkbox next to Block video outside your territories of ownership.
What does blocking someone on YouTube do?
On YouTube, the best way to handle this situation is blocking. Once you’ve blocked another YouTube channel, they won’t be able to comment on your channel or any of your videos. And any comment they’ve left in the past will be hidden.
How do I block YouTube from my laptop?
How To Block YouTube on Your Computer With a Browser Extension
- Open YouTube on your browser.
- Now, click on the extensions icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the “Block Site” extension.
- Click on the “Block this site” button. That’s it. YouTube is now blocked on this browser.
How do I block bad content on YouTube?
You can activate YouTube’s Restricted Mode, which is, more or less, the site’s parental control to filter out “potentially objectionable content.” Simply scroll to the bottom of the YouTube page and turn it on via the drop-down menu. On mobile devices, access your account settings and turn on Restricted Mode Filtering.
What happens if I disable YouTube on Android?
If it is a standard Android release you can’t delete YT from your phone, that requires a rooted phone. You can disable YT, this will stop it updating or showing on your phones screens, other than in apps, if you remove the default thumbnail link.
How do you block videos on YouTube iPhone?
How to Block a YouTube Channel on Mobile
- Open the official YouTube app on your iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet and go to the YouTube account you have your eyes on. …
- Tap the ellipsis (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner.
- Tap Block user.
- A confirmation message will pop up—tap Block.
Where is YouTube video blocked?
In cases where the entire site is banned due to one particular video, YouTube will often agree to remove or limit access to that video in order to restore service. As of September 2012, countries with standing national bans on YouTube include China, Iran, Syria, and Turkmenistan.
How do I make my YouTube video available in other countries?
Click the “Country” button on the bottom of the YouTube home page to view the list of available countries, and then click any listed country to switch to that country’s YouTube version. Although this selection presents foreign language videos and descriptions, it doesn’t change your preferred language.
How can I watch YouTube videos that are blocked in my Country?
Ways to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos in Your Country
- 1) VPNs. VPN is the safest and strongest way to mask IP addresses. …
- 2) Proxy. Proxy is a server application that treats you as you are using a different IP address. …
- 3) Smart DNS. …
- 4) Download YouTube Videos. …
- 5) Use Tor to Unblock YouTube Videos. …
- 6) Use Google Translate.