As soon as the video window shrinks down, tap and hold your finger on the video window itself. After a moment, a menu will appear. … Now, if you wish to save the video directly to your phone, tap the “Videos” tab on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon and then click “Save to Camera Roll.” Tada!
How can I save YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll?
If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll”. In no time, the selected video will be saved to the camera roll.
Is there a way to save a YouTube video to your phone?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
Where do YouTube videos download to on iPhone?
To view videos or playlists that have been downloaded, you need to tap Downloads in the Library tab of the YouTube mobile app.
How can you download a YouTube video to your camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download. …
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
Part 1. Top 5 YouTube Downloader Apps for iPhone
- iDownloader. iDownloader is a good app to download YouTube videos to iPhone. …
- Video Saver PRO+ You can also use Video Saver PRO+ to directly download media to your iPhone. …
- TubeMate. TubeMate is an app for Android and iPhone users. …
- Videoder. …
- YTD Download.
How can I download free videos on my iPhone?
Apps for iPhone and iPad
- #1. Cloud video player pro – Play Videos from Cloud.
- #2. Video Downloader Free – Free Video Downloader and MP4 Player.
- #3. MyMedia.
- #4. iDownloader – Download Manager.
- #5. DownloadMate.
- #6. Video downloader.
- #7. Best Video Downloader.
- #8. Video Downloader Pro.
What is the best free video downloader for iPhone?
10 Best iPhone Video Downloader Apps
- Video Download Browser. …
- iDownloader – Downloads and Download Manager. …
- Best Video downloader. …
- Video Download Pro – Free Video download. …
- Video Downloader – Download Manager & Media Player. …
- Video Downloader Super Premium ++ VDownload. …
- Video Downloader Pro. …
- Video Downloader:
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
Can I download YouTube videos for free? Yes, you can download any YouTube video for free. However, if you are looking to save yourself some time I would recommend you go with 4K Download. It will give you higher quality videos and will keep your devices free from viruses and malware.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
Can I download a YouTube video to watch offline?
You can even save a YouTube video for offline viewing while watching, you just need to tap on the Download button (down arrow) below the video title. … To view, you just need to tap on it and you’ll be taken to your offline YouTube downloads page in the app, where you can view the downloaded video.
How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4 on my iPhone?
See how easy it is.
- Step 1: Go to the YouTube app and find the video you want to download. …
- Step 2: Go to Safari and open the Y2Mate tab.
- Step 3: Paste the copied video link into the link bar and then tap the Download button.
- Step 4: A few seconds later, you will see options for downloading the video to MP4.
What is the best YouTube video downloader?
12 Best Android Video Downloaders For YouTube
- YouTube Go. YouTube Go is a lightweight Android app from Google intended for low performing smartphones. …
- Videoder. Videoder is a powerful and one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. …
- NewPipe. …
- arkTube. …
- Dentex YouTube Downloader. …
- Snaptube. …
- InsTube. …
- VidMate App.