Your account, profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. You can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account. Deleted accounts cannot be reactivated.
How do I delete my Instagram and keep my username?
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Delete [username].
Can I create a new Instagram account with the same username?
As mentioned before, you can’t have the same username as someone else, and it’s first come, first served. … Your desired username may become available in the future. The current owner may change or delete their profile, and Instagram occasionally removes fake accounts.
How do you delete an Instagram drop-down?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android. …
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen. …
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list. …
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Can you have 2 Instagram accounts with the same email?
Can you create multiple Instagram accounts with one email address? No. At this time, every Instagram account must have an individual email address. You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address.
How do I separate my Instagram accounts?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Can I make 2 Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance. Or create one account with your email and the other one with your phone number.
If you log in to your Instagram account on a desktop and edit your profile you will find a box at the bottom of that page. If you tick the box that says “suggested accounts” then Instagram will add the arrow and the drop down menu to your account.
How do I delete my second Instagram account?
If you want to unlink your second Instagram account, you can do so by logging out of it. However, when you log out of it, the account will not be deleted.
- Navigate to the “Delete Your Account” page. …
- Tap on “Delete Your Account” …
- Complete the “Delete your account” form.
How do I delete a drop down?
Remove a drop-down list
- Select the cell with the drop-down list. If you have multiple cells with drop-down lists that you want to delete, you can use Ctrl+Left click to select them.
- Click Data >Data Validation.
- On the Settings tab, click Clear All.
- Click OK.