Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking. Enter the person’s name and tap Block.
Can I block Facebook on my phone?
If you find that your kid is addicted to Facebook then with the help of the App block feature you can block the Facebook app on the Android device. For that, click on App Block> Select Facebook and then block it.
Can I block myself from Facebook?
Click the “Who can look up your profile by name or contact info?” drop-down menu and select “Friends of Friends” or “Friends” to limit the people who can view your Facebook profile. This hides your profile from being visible in public searches on Facebook or from search engines like Google.
Can someone tell if you block their Facebook?
Your ex-spouse, former friend or awful boss won’t get any sort of notification that you’ve blocked them. … His face will vanish from your friends list, and you will be absent from your former friend’s list as well. In addition, with blocking, your ex-friend will not be able to find you if he searches for you on Facebook.
Can you block Facebook from iPhone?
To go through the process of blocking Facebook on the iPhone, you have to open the settings apps, from where you can start the process of blocking Facebook on your iPhone. After that, you will find an option named ‘General’ on which you have to tap. From the “General” setting option, go to the “Restrictions” option.
How can I block Facebook on my router?
To block internet sites:
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. …
- Click ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
- Select one of the Keyword Blocking options:
Can I hide my Facebook account without deactivating it?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I hide my Facebook profile from non friends?
Block Specific Individuals
- On your Facebook home page, in the upper-right corner, select the down arrow.
- Choose Settings & Privacy.
- Choose Settings.
- In the left section, select Blocking.
- In the Block users section, in the Block users field, enter the person’s name.
What does the other person see when you block them on Facebook?
When you block someone, your old posts and comments are hidden from their view — be it on their timeline or anywhere else. Similarly, their posts, comments, likes, etc. will vanish from your feed. Everything between you and the blocked person will disappear from your point of view.
Is it better to block or unfriend someone on Facebook?
However, the general rule of thumb is to unfriend people you don’t want to see/engage on your feed, leaving open the door of future communication. On the other hand, block people when you need them in a position where they can never make future contact with you on Facebook (except they do so with another account).
Will someone know if I block them?
How to know if someone blocked your number on Android. If an Android user has blocked you, Lavelle says, “your text messages will go through as usual; they just won’t be delivered to the Android user.” It’s the same as an iPhone, but without the “delivered” notification (or lack thereof) to clue you in.