The privacy of your like is dependent on the privacy of your friend’s post. if they only share the post with you, then you liking it will only appear in your friend’s activity feed/newsfeed. If they share it with a group of friends it will appear only in that group of friends’ activity feed/newsfeed.
Who can see my likes on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you navigate to your profile, you should see a tab labeled “More” under your cover photo. Click on this tab and scroll down to “Likes.” From here, you can click on the small pencil icon in the upper right corner of your likes, and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes.”
Can my friends see if I like something on Facebook?
Your friends can see ALL the photos you’ve liked on Facebook — whether you like it or not. … Anyone and everyone on your friend list can peruse through all the photos you’ve ever liked on Facebook.
How do I stop friends from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Can friends see my likes and comments on Facebook?
Anyone who can see a certain post will also be able to see any reactions or comments people have made on it, including if you’ve reacted or commented. The person who posts something has control over the audience who can see it. Every post includes an icon that lets you see the audience.
How do you see someones likes on Facebook 2020?
How to Look Up Someone Else’s Likes on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and type the name of the friend whose likes you want to see in the search box at the top. …
- Click “More” and then “Likes” to view content liked by the user. …
- Click “More” and choose another option from the drop-down list to see likes in that category.
Can someone on Facebook tell if you searched for them?
Facebook does not allow you to know who has viewed your profile or who has searched for you on the network. In the same way, if you look for someone else, they won’t be able to tell — people searches, together with any other searches you run on Facebook, are kept private and are not shown to anyone else.
How can someone like a Facebook post if they are not friends?
Facebook Help Team
Your profile photo is always Public, however, you can edit your profile photo’s privacy so that not everyone will be able to see the details, like the description, likes or comments. This will only allow your Facebook friends to be able to like and comment on your profile photo.
How do I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
If you post something on Facebook and want to limit who can see it, you can adjust the privacy settings when you share the post or afterward. To do so when you create the post, use the audience drop-down menu next to the “Post” button to choose an audience for your post.
Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
Your Facebook Wall
For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2021?
4. To hide Likes and other reactions on posts from other accounts, tap the toggle for ‘On posts from others. ‘ To hide Likes and reactions on your own posts, so other users can’t see them, tap the toggle for ‘On your posts. ‘