– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why does my FB marketplace keep saying unexpected error?
The unexpected error often surfaces on your computer screen while using Facebook Marketplace. One of the reasons could be the poor Wi-Fi connection. Ensure that you are connected to a stable and safe Wi-Fi. Everyone who is trading on Facebook Marketplace might have encountered an unexpected error.
Why am I getting an unexpected error on Facebook?
Please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser. If after that you still experiencing this issue please report it to Facebook. … Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
How do I fix an unexpected error on Facebook?
Hello Everyone Today We Are Going To See How To Fix Unexpected Error Occurred in Facebook. Click and Open browser history. Click on Clear Browsing Data and remove data for at least the past two weeks. Then Restart your device and login to Facebook.
Why does Facebook not let me use marketplace?
You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over. … If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon doesn’t appear. You’re in an unsupported country.
How do I stop the unexpected error on Facebook Marketplace?
If you try to use Marketplace from your Android or iPhone without success, you may want to consider updating the app to the latest version. Go to the Play Store or App Store, search for the Facebook app and check if there is an update. If it is available for download, it may make the Marketplace available again.
How do I fix Error 100 on Facebook?
- Ensure you’re logged into the correct account that is associated with your Group or Page.
- If you are logged incorrectly, contact the Page or Group admin to ensure your permissions are set to Moderator or above.
Why is my Facebook saying unexpected error on Iphone?
For folks using iOS 10 or lower, if you still have problems with your iDevice and Facebook: “Error Signing In,” tap Settings > Privacy > Facebook and toggle off the Facebook option. Then open your Facebook app, try to log in. After you log in, go back to your privacy setting and turn the Facebook adoption back on.
Why do I get error on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why is FB not working?
Sometimes, Facebook feed not loading or similar problems with the app can be caused by poor internet connection. So, check it out, and if the signal is too weak, connect to another stronger Wi-Fi. You can also try disconnecting and joining the same network again. Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I unblock on Facebook marketplace?
How do I block someone from a Marketplace conversation?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock to confirm that you’d like to unblock the person.
What are the rules for posting on Facebook marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace Rules
- Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. …
- You must sell a physical item. …
- The description of the item must match the image. …
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.